Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sun Academic Initiative

I have been using SAI for a few days now... Really good material they have for all kinds of sun-related training. Currently I am doing some simple Solaris modules. They have a very brief and to-the-point notes and along with that animated tutorials that help you understand things easily. And these training materials train you directly for Sun Certification. Thus it is one of the recommended Sun products and just like most of them, even this is free.

And yes... I really really hate the Panjab University adminstration to have this thing blocked due to some restricted keyword in the URL. Hopefully this will soon be lifted. I really hope I would be able to continue to enjoy this training even at my college/hostel.

No comments:

 
Page Views: